To that end, the McLane Realty, Inc. sales agent will perform the following:
- Meet with the property owner or its property representative to garner needed information.
- Research, through available computerized sources, market activity relating to your property.
- Obtain public records from the local township assessor, county auditor and county treasurer.
- Correlate all available sources of information to assist in forming an opinion of your property’s market value.
- Discuss with you the unique real estate commission arrangement.
- Discuss what parameters you, the seller/lessor, want in regard to how your property is marketed.
- Placement of a “For Sale”/”For Lease” sign on the property, if desired and/or allowed.
- Placement of a property information box, if desired and/or allowed.
- Notify via email other successful real estate agents about your listing.
- Schedule an office tour.
- Send customized marketing announcements to neighbors and potential buyers by either direct mail, facsimile and/or email.
- Placement of newspaper advertisements.
- Notify other clients about your property.
- Hold an open house for at large clients and/or for other brokers, if desired.
- Entry of property information in the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service, (MLS) www.mibor.com, the National Association of Realtors, www.realtor.org, and other internet marketing sources.
- Speciality advertising, i.e., virtual tour, magazines, newspapers and/or street signage will be discussed to determine to what extent and how funds should be spent in marketing the property.
- Coordinate showing appointments.
- Prepare and review your listing contract
- Your property will be critiqued so its best presentable appearance and impression is given to potential buyers.
- The exterior measurements of all improvements cited on the township assessor’s parcel information card will be compared to measurements taken by the agent.
- Interior measurements will be taken.
- Exterior and interior photographs, if desired, of your property will be taken.
- Plat maps and/or aerial photographs will be used as part of the marketing material.
- All electronic mail will be transmitted using Adobe software.
- Communicate as needed or at a minimum, weekly, regarding property activity.
- All agents are available for your convenience through their office, home, and/or cell phone, email, and/or fax.
- Quickly transmit and discuss all Offers to Purchase, Lease, and/or Exchange.
- Prepare and convey all Counter Offers.
- Represent your best interests at all times.
- Advise that contingencies of the Purchase Agreement are satisfied.
- Assist in coordination for closing time/paperwork.
McLane Realty, Inc. is here to serve you with trusted, efficient, timely service to help you realize your goal of selling, leasing and/or exchanging your property.